- HOIAN TRANSPORTS
- HOIAN LOCAL TOURS
- DELUXE GROUP TOUR
- VIETNAM TOURS
If you’re a foodie, cuisine plays an important role in your vacation. Vietnam is famous for street food, and Hoi An is no exception. Trying all local street food is a must do activity when you visit here. Hoian Food Tour managed by Hoi An Locals is a combination food-tasting and walking tour around the ancient town. All food stalls or restaurants use sanitary cooking practices and fresh ingredients. We want you to come away from your visit to Hoi An having also experienced it’s rich culture, mouth-watering cuisine, and wonderful people.
Hoian Food Tour takes you off the beaten path to get a unique glimpse into daily life in this lovely city. Hoian Food Tour focuses on the unique local street food of Hoi An. During four hours walking tour, you’ll enjoy generous dishes. We lead small group (up to 12) through real neighborhoods to indulge in Hoi An’s best foods at places that have been making these food for generations. Each of our unique food tasting is combined with fun insights and anecdotes on food culture and local traditions.
Hoian Food Tour is more than a food tour because throughout the tour we give your stomachs a little break to discover some unforgettable cultural & historical attractions that you otherwise would’ve missed. Enough food is served that most participants will not need lunch or dinner after the tour. We recommend you to eat a light breakfast or lunch before the tour. Let us guide you to best dishes prepared by best chefs in town.
PRICE IN VND PER PERSON: 860,000VND/pax
Child (Age 4 – 10): 640,000VND/pax
Below 4 years old: FREE
Private tour option: pay extra 30%
Inclusions: 1 bottle of water, Pho, White rose + vac cake, Fried wonton, Che (Vietnamese sweet soup), Xoi (sticky rice), Xi ma (black sesame sweet soup), Cao lau, Vietnamese coffee, Vietnamese banh mi
Exclusions: Personal fee, Tips.
Highlights in Hoi An morning street food walking tour
– Taste all unique local street food of Hoi An
– 7 tasting locations, 10 delicious samples (enough for lunch)
– Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history
– Explore some places that are not in your guidebook
– Learn how to make white rose
– Local restaurant and Hoi An Market
– Small group tour of 12 participants ensures more personalized service
– Departure time: 7.30 AM for hot summer and 8.00 AM for cool weather
– Finishing time: 12.00 noon
– Transportation: walking
– MEETING POINT: Our office 494 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam
– Duration: 4 hours
– Group size: 12 people maximum
– Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine
– Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
What to bring
– Suntan lotion.
– Hat or cap.
– Sun glasses